Steel Cups, Pack of 10 for $19.99 -- Designed to replace the equivalent usage of 1000 plastic cups!
Steel Cups by RP & Associates
Steel Cups are a popular trend but the price can sometimes be cost-prohibitive for many brands - not anymore! Our Steel Cups are made from steel making it great for the environment; all at a fraction of the cost of our competitors. Since the cans are made from steel, they are more likely to be picked-up/sorted by magnets on the way into a landfill giving steel one of the highest recycled rates.
Our Steel Cups are produced with abundant and recycled materials, minimizing the depletion of natural resources. Steel and aluminum cans are the nation’s most recycled food and beverage containers.
The result of all that recycling? Less pollution, reduced costs, and a steady supply of resources for years to come—the very definition of sustainability.
Click here to read the full article about the advantages of steel cups and why they are better than plastic!
How Recycling Steel Saves
- Natural Resources - every ton of recycled steel saves 3,600 pounds of CO2, 2,500 pounds of iron ore, 1,400 pounds of coal and 120 pounds of limestone.
- Energy - Recycling one ton of aluminum conserves more than 207 million BTUs – the equivalent of 36 barrels of oil or 1,665 gallons of gasoline.
- Reduces Waste - Making new steel products from recycled steel reduces water use by 40%, water pollution by 76%, air pollution by 86%, and mining waste by 97%.
They are 100% Recyclable
- 80–90% of all steel ever produced is still in use today (World Steel, 2011).
- Nearly 75% of all aluminum ever produced is still in use today.
- Steel Cups have a 71% recycling rate, which is the highest compared to all other cups.
Note: Pricing is for a pack of 10.
For larger quantities please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (310) 372 9709.
NOTE: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ARE ACCEPTED. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.